Become a more effective tech professional by learning how to provide the most useful IT support for your users. You’ll learn how to efficiently and effectively deal with any type of problem, including operating systems, software, and hardware. IT support is often complex, time-consuming, and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be with the right processes in place.
- Manage reporting, and keep a record of issues that occur
- Provide effective remote support for users away from home or working in another office
- Use error and system reporting in Windows to obtain high-quality, relevant information
- Spot patterns in user behavior that may be causing difficult-to-diagnose problems
- Be familiar with best practices to make you a better support professional