They say that the best way to learn is by doing. With this practical guide to SAP NetWeaver BW, put that theory to the test. Start with conceptual explanations and then dive straight into real-world application—all with the help of a case study that teaches you how to meet common business intelligence requirements. Whether you want to create objects, extract and transform data, or master the BEx tools, this book is all the help you need.
1. From Beginner to Expert Start with the basics and move to the advanced—from InfoObjects to Open Hub, you’ll be guided every step of the way.
2. Hands-on Experience Do more than learn what DSOs and InfoCubes are—use step-by-step instructions and hundreds of screenshots to actually create them yourself.
3. Practical Business Scenario Get to know ABCD Corp., the fictional company that serves as the basis for your training. As you use SAP NetWeaver BW to meet its business requirements, you’ll learn essential skills for working in the system.
4. Changes in Release 7.3 Update your skills for the latest release. With information on graphical modeling, new types of InfoProviders, BW Workspaces, and SAP HANA, even experienced SAP NetWeaver BW users will find something new.
5. Data Files for Download Download the bonus data files for ABCD Corp., which will give you everything you need to create the necessary objects and practice the tasks described in the book.