Learn PHP development best practices, such as version control, development environment virtualization, and coding standards. You’ll also discover the most useful PHP web frameworks, including the new Laravel, symfony2, and micro-frameworks. As you do so, you’ll learn how to use them to write the most productive PHP code possible.
PHP Development Tool Essentials complements Jason Gilmore’s best-selling Beginning PHP and MySQL. This book will further expose you to the many different methodologies, tools, and concepts that professional web developers are using more and more each day.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use version control with PHP
- How to set up virtualized development environments
- How to maintain PHP coding standards
- How to manage dependencies
- How to leverage the best PHP frameworks