Keep projects on track
Microsoft Project 2019 is a powerhouse project management, portfolio management, and resource management tool. Whether you’re a full-time project manager or manage projects as part of a larger set of duties, Microsoft Project 2019 For Dummies will get you thinking and operating at the level of a project management guru.
Written by a noted project management pro, this book covers the ins and outs of Microsoft Project. Throughout the book, you’ll find project management best practices and tips for keeping any project on schedule and under budget.
- Reference the full set of Microsoft Project 2019 features
- Learn to think like a project management professional
- Get into the nuts and bolts of Project for better productivity
- Create a task schedule that keeps a project moving
- Identify the golden rules that keep projects on track
With Microsoft Project 2019 For Dummies, you’ll soon get a grip on all the powerful features of this popular project management software. No matter your level of training or experience, this book will show you how improve your project management with Microsoft Project 2019.