Building complex software systems is hard, but it doesn’t have to be! NServiceBus is a powerful, yet lightweight, open source messaging framework used to design distributed .NET enterprise systems. Entirely pluggable, yet simple to use, it can help you apply the principles of messaging and SOA to build robust, scalable, and maintainable systems.
This book is an essential guide that will help you become a messaging guru. From sending a simple message, to publishing events, to implementing complex long-running business processes, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start building complex software systems in no time.
What You Will Learn
- Create systems that can be maintained and upgraded without downtime
- Make your web service integrations reliable
- Create code that automatically compensates for failures
- Apply the principles of messaging theory and eventual consistency
- Decouple and simplify business processes with Publish/Subscribe
- Replace batch jobs with business processes that are reliable, adaptable, and testable
- Create software that can scale horizontally as well as vertically
- Monitor your software for health, performance, and adherence to SLAs