This is the Lab Manual to accompany Exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
This text does not include not include a MOAC Labs Online access code. This 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 textbook prepares certification students for the first of a series of three exams which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This Microsoft Official Academic Course is mapped to the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam objectives. This textbook focuses on real skills for real jobs and prepares students to prove mastery of core services such as Active Directory and networking services. In addition, this book also covers such valuable skills as:
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V