Learn to build hybrid mobile apps using Ionic and Firebase. You’ll build a Hacker News client app, which can view top stories in Hacker News, view comments of a story, add stories to favorites, etc.
This introductory guide covers the whole cycle of hybrid mobile apps development. It’s organized around implementing different user stories. For each story, this book not only talks about how to implement it but also explains related Ionic and Firebase concepts in detail. Using Apache Cordova, developers can create a new type of mobile app―a hybrid mobile app.
Hybrid mobile apps actually run in an internal browser inside a wrapper created by Apache Cordova. With hybrid mobile apps, developers can have one single code base for different platforms. Developers also can use their existing web development skills.
What You’ll Learn
- Create content-based Ionic mobile apps
- Use advanced features of the Ionic framework
- Use Firebase as a mobile app’s back-end storage
- Build, test, and continuously delivery Ionic mobile apps
- Publish and analyze Ionic mobile apps
Who This Book Is For
Front-end developers and mobile app developers