Start making the most of the latest collaboration tools in Office 365―including SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups, Office, Teams, Yammer, Planner, Stream, Forms, and Flow―and integrate them into your team’s projects to boost productivity, engagement, innovation, and enjoyment at work. This book walks you through the features, teaching you how to choose the right tools for your situation.
While technologies for collaboration are more advanced than ever before, there also are more of them. Beginning Office 365 Collaboration Apps will help you make sense of what is available and how it can help you and your team be more productive.
What You’ll Learn
- Know the collaboration features available across Office 365, and how to choose the ones that are right for you and your colleagues in any given situation
- Understand the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model and how it enables users to be more productive and effective
- Discover how multi-device usability and real-time cloud synchronization can help your team collaborate any time, anywhere, across the apps
- Find out how Planner can help you manage projects and tasks, even without a project manager
- Explore Microsoft Flow to connect applications and services and create code-less workflows
Who This Book is For
Office 365 business users with a limited technical background. You should be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite products such as Word and Outlook, and work in a team environment.