Design, build, and justify an optimal Microsoft IoT footprint to meet your project needs. This book describes common Internet of Things components and architecture and then focuses on Microsoft’s Azure components relevant in deploying these solutions.
- Design the right IoT architecture to deliver solutions for a variety of project needs
- Connect IoT devices to Azure for data collection and delivery of services
- Use Azure Machine Learning and Cognitive Services to deliver intelligence in cloud-based solutions and at the edge
- Understand the benefits and tradeoffs of Microsoft’s solution accelerators and managed solutions
- Investigate new use cases that are described and apply best practices in deployment strategies
- Integrate cutting-edge Azure deployments with existing legacy data sources