These are exciting times for the eLearning industry. Tablets and smartphones are revolutionizing the way students consume digital content. These mobile devices provide a world of new technical challenges and pedagogical opportunities. Learn how to leverage this new power with Adobe Captivate 7 and be part of the m-learning revolution.
Adobe Captivate 7 for Mobile Learning is a hands-on, practical guide with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions which will help you create various types of mobile-friendly eLearning content using the new authoring and publishing tools of Adobe Captivate 7.
Adobe Captivate 7 for Mobile Learning explores the various ways to create and deploy mobile-friendly content with Adobe Captivate. The book walks you through the making of three Adobe Captivate projects using practical examples and step-by-step instructions.
In the first project, you will learn how to capture on-screen actions and create a professional high definition screencast that will be uploaded to YouTube. In the second project, you will create a mobile-friendly interactive software demonstration. The third project is an existing SCORM-compliant quiz that you will modify in order to make it mobile-friendly. You will also learn about the latest features in Captivate 7 by inserting Adobe Edge Animate animations into your eLearning content and by using the PhoneGap build service to turn your Captivate projects into native mobile apps.
Adobe Captivate 7 for Mobile Learning will teach you the necessary tools you need to take your eLearning courses to the next level by making them available on virtually any desktop and mobile device available today.
What you will learn from this book
* Capture on-screen actions in real time using the new Video Demo recording mode of Captivate
* Create a professional high definition screencast and upload it to YouTube
* Create a mobile-friendly interactive software demonstration
* Add mobile-compliant objects and effects to your Captivate projects
* Add audio narration and HTML5 video in your mobile-friendly Captivate projects
* Use the new HTML5 Tracker to locate the objects and features that are not supported in HTML5
* Create a mobile-friendly quiz and set up the reporting options
* Publish the project in HTML5 using various options
* Create a mobile-friendly SCORM package for easy deployment in virtually any Learning Management System
* Insert Adobe Edge Animate animations into a Captivate project
* Use the PhoneGap build service to package your Captivate projects as native mobile apps